Friday, October 4, 2013

Write A Letter To Myself On Day 1 To Be Opened On Day 1001

I wrote this letter and read it today...life was busy and though I was looking forward to opening it on the 28th, I didn't have a chance.  I wasn't really sure what to write, though I won't share the complete details of what I did write.  I think because I didn't know what to expect and since I was at such a crossroads at the time I started.  I was even remarking to Jared a day or so ago, how I can't believe it's been almost three years since I left Lincoln.  I am happy with the things I did accomplish, but I am disappointed I didn't accomplish more.  Some were too big of goals, some I didn't make SMART, the measurable, or specific enough.

Next time I write this letter, I think I'll prioritize my goals more.  I also realized I forgot to work on this project at times, and went months without completing or working on goals.  I find that is certainly an aspect of my Mary Kay life too.

I did like how I spoke directly to myself at the end, encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment