Friday, October 4, 2013
Buy a coloring book and color every page
I did buy the coloring book and started to color a little bit. I even bought my own markers. Jared told me he thought it was silly or something like that I wouldn't share the book or my markers with the kids. I guess it's true, since the only reason I was doing it was for the list. Though I think that partially made me not work on it. I think I thought it would be child-like, easy, simple minded to have that to work on. It's like anything else on the list that takes time, I didn't plan for it. Didn't build it in to the regular schedule. I'm not sure if I'll keep it on the next list, since I don't know if the reason behind it was good enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment