We were going to be in Chicago for a Halloween party, so we decided to stop by and bring them the King Ranch Chicken Casserole. I doubled the recipe, making one for ourselves too. Her brother had been in from North Carolina to help, and I think that was helpful. I wish I could have done more...I tried to remember how things were for us when Josh was only a month old. Jared's parents had only been in for a week, but we ventured out a lot. We are very lucky that both of our kids were so easy. I'm going to add this to my next list, because I can see the value in helping others like this.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Dinner to Friend who had a Baby
Johanna had her baby Jasper about a month early, just after they had just moved in to their new apartment. He was healthy enough to be release from the hospital without much fuss, but being earlier than expected and a premie is hard on them. He is exclusively fed pumped milk, which is exhausting them. Plus he is sleeping in bed with them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment