Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Look For Less!

Have you seen this?  I think I saw it on an ad on Facebook.


It looks pretty cool, and easy right? 6 Neutral eye shadows, 2 blushes, a light pink lip-gloss, mascara and brushes, in a cute compact! A $165 value for only $ 95!

Now did you know that Mary Kay has a really similar compact?
This is it unfilled.  While you can only fit 3 of the 6 eye shadows and 1 blush, and the mascara does not fit IN the compact, this deal comes really close!

You can fit Sweet Cream, Chocolate Kiss, and Espresso eye shadows 
and Sunny Spice blush on the left (magnetic) side. 
 Two eye shadow brushes and a blush brush on the right.  
The lip gloss fits on top, 
and you can see it through the lid. 
A mini Lash intensity Mascara is my free gift right now, which is even better because the full size are on extreme back-order! 




Plus, each eye shadow and blush and lip gloss are individually replaceable!  Finish the sweet cream first, call me to re-fill, you don't need to get a whole new compact!  Don't want any shimmer shadows, I'll help you pick out which ones you like better.  Wait, what's that, you also get me, your own personal beauty consultant?  I remember what you like and don't like? I deliver to you? You can sit down and try colors out on your own face before purchasing?  What if you purchase and then decide you don't like it after you've used it a few times?  You can return or exchange it with me at any time without regard to amount used or time passed?!!?

I'd say that's even more worth the only $74 cost.  Contact me or your own Mary Kay Consultant today to pick out YOUR personalize Beauty Book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment