I finally bought something on Etsy. I had looked before when we were designing Josh's new room and the nursery back last fall. I just never took the plunge. Well, I needed some invitations for Josh's 3rd birthday. We are having it at Make a Messterpiece and I wanted something to go along with the paint splotches theme. I don't know if there might have been anything in stores, but since we've been stuck home after Josh's surgery, I went looking.
I love these, they are personalized and I even got some thank you notes for him. Though I'll probably still be writing these thank you notes, (hopefully with input from him). I got a few extra too so that he has some for the future. plus each purchase from this seller came with envelopes and free shipping. I think it was worth it!
I think I might be using Etsy more in the future.
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment