Sunday, June 17, 2012
Begin And Maintain A Gratitude Journal
I have been keeping a gratitude journal since the middle of May. While I don't get to enter something everyday, I have been doing a good job of a couple times per week. First I list 20 things I am grateful for currently. I seem to write things I am thankful more than grateful, but nonetheless. Then I write 20 things I would really like, as if it has already happened. It has really helped me to visualize how I imagine our life to be in 5 or 20 years. Amazingly, having done so, I found that the end of May, beginning of June had a lot of reorders in my business. Not that I should be, but I am always amazed that the energy I put out in to the universe, comes back to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment