Thursday, December 24, 2015

1001 things update

I think I may try the Crest White strips
I did register for the Turkey Trot 8K, but with my ankle I was only able to run the 5K.
I did try a nightly reminder for flossing, that didn't work
I have been reading the weekly torah portion a bit more frequently, but not consistently
I have created some basic traditions for Shabbat, but haven't really employed them consistently
I did my gratitude journal for a little bit but I found that I am not in my office regularly.  Maybe if I put it on my nightstand.
I have created new affirmations, but I don't read them in the morning.  I saved a shortcut to my phone and i will try to listen in the morning.
I really tried to do a family halloween costume of the Berenstain Bears, could not find the pieces and I didn't want to make anything.
30 things, I tried this.  I think I got bored with the outfits...since then I've done a few style challenges, and I think that's been good.  It didn't solve the problem of pairing down my closet, but it did help.
I definitely won't be doing another list.  I have accomplished many things that I set out to do.  With the move, several items became a lower priority.  At this point, I like having one project, like my recipe binder and 50 states by 50 goal to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment