Sunday, September 8, 2013
Sell (Baby Clothes, Purses, Jewelry) On EBay, Craigslist
I did look in to this. I attended a free class at the library to learn how to effectively list items. I did take away to research the amount similar items sold for when creating a listing price. But the shear volume of items I had and the time to take pictures, upload them, create the listing and package items. Plus re-listing when they didn't sell wasn't worth it for me. I did get rid of clothes for Cailtyn newborn to 12 months and Josh newborn to 2 years to two different friends who had babies in the same months as my kids, but 1 or 4 years later. Also, just this weekend, I found a place that will valet tag my items for resales, so maybe next Spring I will look in to that. For now, this is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment