Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sailing Lesson

I finally got out on the boat, after rescheduling 3 times due to mis-communication and weather conflicts.  Surprisingly, there were 5 others who went out too!  A couple, two random people.  My partner on the boat claimed she had romantic aspirations of sailing in the south of France.  We started with some lessons in the classroom and then it was time to get in the boat.  We did capsize twice, but since the lake was only 8 feet deep it was ok.  I think this was due mostly because we didn't know how to communicate well with each other, which is why I feel it would be a great date idea with Jared.  We had fun, and I wanted to go again.  I felt that after trying to actually sail, reviewing my notes again before going out would be the best next step.  Instead, the weather prevailed again.  I'll go again next year, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment