The furniture we got from my grandparents was in great condition, it just needed some updating. I really wanted to paint it white, but Jared didn't think it would look very good. And thinking about how many drawers there are, it would have taken forever, not to mention the sanding beforehand that I would have had to have done. So we compromised and spray painted the pulls silver. I'm not sure they'll stay like that, I kind of think I would have liked oil rubbed bronze instead, but we'll see what Jared's parents think when they come in about a week. (We didn't stain the furniture, the lightening just wasn't ideal. I think I took some of the pictures at night and some in the day) The before pictures of the wood are more true to the color of the wood, a yellow oaky color.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment